Model No.: Customzied
Compound punching outputs a complete motor lamination in one action, some more complicated PM motor rotor laminations may need to be stamped twice.
Undoubtedly, laminations produced by compound punching have good flatness and concentricity, and the production rate is also very fast. It’s quite a good choice for medium-to-large volume production, although the cost of the tool is not cheap, when the cost is allocated to each motor lamination, the compound punching solution seems to be both efficient and economical.
COMPOUND PUNCHING MOTOR LAMINATION
Obviously, compound punching is suitable for the medium size motor laminations, therefore, the size of the die is relatively large, and the entire die is fixed between the piston and the base of the press. The round sheet is stamped into a lamination in an instant, and the entire feeding and output process can be operated by automated system or worker. Its operating speed is much faster than rotary notching speed.
Compound punching is very suitable with automated feeding and output systems, which can maximize the capacity of the press and greatly improve production efficiency. More than half of our compound punching presses have been matched with automated systems.
APPLICATION & COST
The production capacity of compound punching depends on the performance of the punching machine and the size of the base (for installing the mold). Compared with rotary notching, the cost of compound die is times higher.
The excitation requirements of the rotor part of the motor undoubtedly have certain manufacturing difficulties or cost pressures. However, for different operating conditions, some specific requirements may lead customers to choose more synchronous motors.
Henan Yongrong Power Technology Co., Ltd
Henan Yongrong Power Technology Co., Ltd, located in south of Weiwu road, Changge, Henan, China, is a national high-tech enterprise specializing in the R&D and production of stator & rotor lamination and iron core for electric motors and Generators. Our products are widely used in Nuclear Power Wind Power, Hydro Power, Marine, Mining, Petrochemical, Rail transportation, New Energy Automobile and other fields. Yongrong possesses advanced equipment, including fully automatic high-speed progressive punch, CNC high speed single slot notching punch, stator stacking&pressing machine, rotor aluminum Die Casting machine. We also introduced robot intelligent production line, adopted progressive die high speed continuous punching process, realized automatic production, the annual production capacity can over 100,000 tons, and has been one of the main domestic production bases of high efficiency motor iron core.
- Company Name: Henan Yongrong Power Technology Co., Ltd
- Representative: ZHUXIAODONG
- Product/Service: Stator Lamination , Stator Core , Rotor Core , Motor Core , Motor Lamination , Generator Lamination
- Capital (Million US $): 60,000,000RMB
- Year Established: 2009
- Total Annual Sales Volume (Million US $): US$50 Million - US$100 Million
- Export Percentage: 11% - 20%
- Total Annual Purchase Volume (Million US $): US$50 Million - US$100 Million
- No. of Production Lines: Above20
- No. of R&D Staff: 11 -20 People
- No. of QC Staff: 11 -20 People
- OEM Services Provided: yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters): Above 100,000 square meters
- Factory Location: South of weiwu road, Changge, Henan, China. 461500
- Contact Person: Mr. Jerry Zhu
- Tel: +86-0374-6566166
Premium Related Products